SMS (Short Message Service, also known as Text Messaging) has become one of the most-used technologies of our time.
- For someone like yourself marketing a product, it is an amazingly effective way to reach people. Most text messages are read within 3 minutes, and they have a phenomenal “open rate” – well over 90%. Put that up against email marketing, and Text Messaging wins hands down.
- Compared to “scatter-gun” marketing like newspapers and magazines, you can laser-target your prospects with information that is super-relevant to them. Therefore they WANT to read your messages.
- Our SMS Marketing system also allows for personalisation – e.g. “Hi [FirstName]” becomes “Hi Mary” which increases open rates to almost 100%
- Such a powerful method has attracted the attention of law-makers, and there are some rules to work by: e.g. our system allows the recipient to “opt out” at any time they choose, and when we manage it for you, we include the mandatory sender information as well.
- The hard part is often getting the phone number of a suitably interested person in the first place. Fortunately for you, the Instant-Info system is great for that.
We can provide a personalised portal for “Do-it-yourself,” or you can have our complete “Done-for-you” service, managing…
- your copywriting
- your client database
- targeting by location, age gender, previous purchases, etc
- virtual mobile numbers for replies
- in fact, all the “techy” bits
- the legal requirements of Australian carriers.
Learn more at our website especially for mobile technology marketing. (Includes short video explaining SMS marketing)